1. THE SCHOOL'S comprehensive curriculum challenges the intellect; produces academic excellence; and develops confidence, responsibility, and self-discipline.
2. EMPHASIS is on a well-rounded curriculum to develop literacy, numeracy, and thinking skills.
3. COMPUTERS, educational software, multimedia, the Internet are used to supplement the classwork and enhance the learning process.
4. THE CLASSES are small and all students receive the personal attention and close supervision which enable them to achieve their maximum potential.
5. THE SCHOOL'S environment is friendly, caring, and supportive.
6. PARENTS are encouraged to participate, through the Parents' Association, in the school's events and activities. Their input is always welcome.